Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] added tests

Forrest,

That's great, thanks!  That actually covers most of what you owe by end-of-Sept.

All, I have updated the matrix again:
ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/test-matrix.htm

We now have 21 tests submitted, only 5 past due.  Very encouraging!

At 12:30 PM 9/4/2008 -0500, Forrest Carpenter wrote:

All,

I have added a new test lineOffset.cgm which tests the line type initial offset and the following set/get style properties tests to our the ftp site:

setGetBGColor
setGetTextStyles
setGetIntensity
setGetLineStyles2.0
setGetFillStyle2.0
setGetStrokeType
setGetStroleOffset
setGetInteriorStyle
setGetHatchIndex
setGetPatternIndex
setGetEdgeVisibility

I still owe the setGetPatternOffset which I will have by tomorrow.

Regards,
Forrest