Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] request for new style propertity

Stuart -- please put this on the agenda for discussion.

All --

(Email discussion is also welcome, of course.)

Per the principles that I expressed in a just-sent message [1], I think a wise approach for comments like this is:  TC reach consensus about Forrest's comment;  then, Forrest send his comment (possibly revised) to the W3C public list for the Last Call review in the WebCGM WG.

Of course Forrest is free to process his comment in any way he pleases, since the spec is now under WG control, but some up-front coordination might help expedite the completion of the OASIS-W3C collaboration on 2.1.  (See [1] for further explanation.)

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200810/msg00007.html