Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Review Assigment

Thanks Don.  You win for the first review-assignment completion.

For Stuart -- I think test reviews should be processed in TC telecons.  See
more below.

A couple questions to Don:

1.) From your comments, it looks like you used did you use
ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/ReviewerInstructions.html.  Did you find it
helpful?  Do you have any suggestions for improvement?

2.) Did your test-review work lead to any questions, issues, editorials,
etc about the spec itself?

A question for everyone:

About #2:  at least a couple of us are finding it puzzling that
implementation work and test-writing/reviewing is leading to ZERO comments
on the spec, with the exception of Benoit's work.  I would expect that any
close attention to the spec would necessarily lead to questions,
editorials, proposals for more functionality/parameters, ambiguities, etc,
even for simple functionality.  There are bound to be errors and
ambiguities still.  Any opinions, why we aren't getting spec. feedback?

About Review processing:

I think it should be a topic at the TC telecon.  It would be good to get
the test authors' reactions to reviews.  Finally, the TC should come to
closure by accepting (or not) the reviews' conclusions, directing the
authors to implement them (or not), and then the test will transitions to
'approved'.