Subject: Samples files for animation tests

Hi,

Ulrich requested some test files. I've attached three. Files from other sources or different markets would be great.

I envisioned the following for each file:

-coffee.cgm: translating the arrow and filter APS to simulate taking out the coffee machine filter.
-throttle.cgm: rotating the throttle around a specific point.
-wheel.cgm: translate and rotate the wheel coming down slope surface at high speed, translate and rotate wheel at a lower speed on even surface, translate and rotate wheel bouncing off wall and stopping.

Benoit.

wheel.cgm

throttle.cgm

coffee.cgm