Subject: new setRedraw test

Hi All,

I added a setRedraw test to the ftp site. I'm not sure if someone had an action item, but it's done.

The test 'animates' the fill-color property of two rectangles over time (using timers). For the second rectangle, setDraw is set to disableAll, thus, the animation should look 'discrete'.

Cheers,
Benoit.