Subject: Scale test

All,

We believe the reference images for scale test are not correct. The elements are approximately centered at 0 in the x direction, but in the y direction the elements are centered around 5000. When a scale up in the y is applied the object should be shifted up when scaled and when a scale down in y is applied the object should shift down.

I recommend changing the reference CGM file such that the object is centered at (0,0)

The first image below is the result of x scale = .5 and the y scale = 2 in our implementation.

The second image below is the result of x scale = 2 and y scale = .5 in our implementation.

Regards

Forrest

VDC extent (-5717,3061) (9372,14736)