Subject: alpha Escape review

Hello,

Review of the alphaEscape test

-The test matrix calls out the test as "alpha" and the files are
"alphaEscape"
-The test includes a CGM file and a PNG file but does not have a html
comparison frame like the static 2.0 tests have.
-The design of the test is good.  It is easy to tell if the test is
passed or failed.
I also looked at the structure of the CGM and it looks like is correct.

I think that if the test had the text block at the bottom and maybe a
label or two at the opaque and transparent ends.  I would also prefer to
update the name on the test matrix to alphaEscape agree with the file
names but could go either way.

--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group