Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] AG comments for Thursday

At 03:09 PM 1/13/2009 -0700, Robert Orosz wrote:
>Wrong list?

Oops, yes ... wrong list.  Thanks Rob.

But still, if any TC-not-WG have any thoughts about it, please feel free to
express them.  If you send them to me, I will forward the input to the WG
list.  (It would also be possible for you to put them on the WG comment
list, but ... that makes it look like a comment requiring response ... so
best not to go that way unless that's what you intend.)

-Lofton.