Subject: F2F

All,

I would like to see a F2F the last week in March. I believe a scheduled F2F will help move the implementation of WebCGM2.1 forward. We would be willing to commit to having an 80-90% complete implementation by then if we have a F2F near the end of March. Would any other vendors be willing to make any commitment?

Regards,

Forrest