Subject: Remaining test suite review assignments.

All,

Here are the review assignments for the remaining unassigned tests based
again primarily on stated implementation plans.

subString - Benoit
transformAPS - Forrest
animateCGM - Forrest
setRedraw - Benoit
setRedraw001 - Don

Regards,

Rob

P.S. While doing this, I noticed that about half of the test names in the
matrix end in ".htm" and the other half don't. In my opinion, there is no
value in having an extension on a test name, and it should be dropped like
I've done in the tests above.

<<application/ms-tnef>>