Subject: ACI XML encoding

Dave or any XML expert

I'm directing this question to you since you created the ACI DTD
and perhaps could shed some light on this and at the same time
confirm my XML coding.

dashLength is defined as an Element rather than as an Attribute of
lineEdgeTypeDef, thus an example the the XML encoding I believe
would be-

<webcgmConfig
    <lineEdgeTypeDef lineIndex="1" repeatLength="100"
    </lineEdgeTypeDef>
    <dashLength>"10 2 5 2"</dashLength>
</webcgmConfig>

However it seems more natural for dashLength to be an Attribute and
coded like this:

<webcgmConfig
    <lineEdgeTypeDef lineIndex="1" repeatLength="100"
     dashLength="10 2 5 2"
    </lineEdgeTypeDef>
</webcgmConfig>

This also applies to the directionVectors and gapWidth Elements
assocaited with the hatchStyleDef.

Regards,
Don
Larson Software Technology