Subject: Transparent Cell Color Updated

Hello,

I have renamed the test to transCellColor to be more consistant with the
our naming convention.  I also introduced a .htm file that will display
both the CGM and the reference PNG.

Jan 27 2009 19:05       100886 transCellColor.cgm
Jan 27 2009 18:54         1088 transCellColor.htm
Jan 27 2009 18:54        49524 transCellColor.png

Changes to the CGM image itself:
- Fixed metafile desc to call out WebCGM instead of ATA profile
- Added a MAXIMUM VDC EXTENTS element in the descriptor section
- Removed the ATA escape 4000 elements.

When I run it through metachek I get an error for the TILE element.

Error 6688: Element Class/ID: 4/29   Offset: 586 octets Element No. 55
TILE:  Baseline JPEG compression requires method specific parameters,
encoded as an SDR, stating the Colour Model.  The Colour Model must be
0-5. When the Colour Model is 5, the Colour Submodel must be 0-5 and
also encoded in the method specific parameters.  4.21

I believe that the SDR in question is: "11 1 1 11 1 0"
When I look at 6.18
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.1/cd01/WebCGM21-Profile.html#webcgm
_4_21
(JPEG compression -type 7) it requires one or two parameters.  I have
also tried it with "11 1 1" but get the same error.  I looks like if I
use
color model RGB it ignores the second parameter.  Either way I am not
sure I am making the error that metachek calls out.  It appears to
display
the same in different viewers.

Do I need to update the test table?
Also if you know the error that I am making please let me know.

--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group