Subject: Fwd: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] fontmap xml coding

[...in case my redirect didn't work...]

Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:58:41 -0800
Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] fontmap xml coding
From: David Cruikshank <dvdcruikshank@gmail.com>
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>

Lofton,

pls forward to TC.

I specifically remember that we excluded export font mapping as part of the font mapping decision....just can't lay my hands on the decision point right now...I'll keep looking.  (it wasn't in the Needham minutes)

I think the main argument was that everything in the aci file dealt with interpreters.

Dave