Subject: AW: [cgmo-webcgm] updated transform tests

Hi Lofton, All,

I will send a notice about our submitted tests (should be all 8 of them) on Monday.  Please don’t review these tests until I have sent this notice.  There will be some changes over the weekend.

Regards

Ulrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Gesendet: Saturday, February 07, 2009 8:09 PM
An: 'Ulrich Läsche'
Cc: 'WebCGM'
Betreff: [cgmo-webcgm] updated transform tests

Hi Ulrich,

By looking at the FTP listing,

[1] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/

I see that there are new copies of two tests with dates of 7-feb:

RotateAnimation.htm, .cgm

TranslateAnimation.htm, .cgm

And a whole batch of updated tests transform tests with dates of 5-feb.

Two comments:

1.) Could you please inform the TC list when you upload new tests or update

tests?  I only became aware of these because of recent comments by Forrest.

2.) the test filenames are slightly wrong:  'camel case' should be

rotateAnimation, not RotateAnimation.  See the test matrix [2] for the

proper file names.  (Note:  this is a minor problem but we ought to fix it

next time you update the files -- it will cause some problems in unix

systems, where filenames are case sensitive.)

[2] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/test-matrix.htm

Thanks,