Subject: AW: [cgmo-webcgm] Uploaded Transform Tests

Lofton,

Attached below please find 3 descriptive lines for the animation test.  I hope they make sense.

rotateAnimation.cgm:                test for animation by rotating an APS

translateAnimation.cgm:            test for animation by translating an APS

transformAnimation.cgm:           test for animation by transforming an APS

In the matrix there is the test file “animateCGM.htm”.  Please remove this test from the matrix as it was replaced by the three tests listed above (based on Benoit’s 3 test files).

To round off the transform tests it might be a good idea to add a scaleAnimation test, as we also have 4 basic transform tests: translateAPS, rotateAPS, scaleAPS, transformAPS.  As a scale test, the use case of fluid flow simulation in a pipe would make sense.  Does anybody have a real world CGM that could be used for this purpose?

Thanks and regards

Ulrich