Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Update of Transform Test History

Thanks Ulrich.  Much better!  I already put the tests in 'submitted' or 'resubmitted' status, anticipating this.  So no matrix change is needed now.

-Lofton.

At 04:58 PM 2/11/2009 +0100, =?us-ascii?Q?Ulrich_Lasche?= wrote:
All,

As requested I have changed the history of the seven transform tests (rotateAnimation, transformAnimation, translateAnimation, rotateAPS, scaleAPS, transformAPS, translateAPS) and uploaded them once more.

Regards
Ulrich