Subject: setRedraw001 test

Lofton,

Don has reviewed the setRedraw001 test, and found "no issues."

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200902/msg00046.html

I've looked it over as well and recommend that it be forwarded to the TC for
full approval.

There are some minor issues that need to be addressed before final
publication.

1) Errors in the standard comment header. For example, test name is
zCompress, Creator is Benoit, yet the initials in the first history entry
are DL, etc.

2) A few errors in the HTML markup, e.g. the script tag uses the language
attribute which is deprecated, etc.

One more thing that we might want to briefly discuss; the test uses the
clearTimeout() and setTimeout() methods of the Window object. The Window
object actually isn't in ECMAScript. Netscape introduced it in JavaScript
1.0, but it was never incorporated into the ECMAScript standard. I think
this is OK, JScript (Internet Explorer) implements it, and any "other"
platforms that a user might be interested in would most likely be using a
Mozilla browser. However, I think we should be clear about the distinction.

Rob

<<application/ms-tnef>>