Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] setRedraw001 test

Stuart, add this one to the next-Wed. TC telecon for
approval.  (Reminder:  if no one object before or at that telecon, it moves
to "approved" status.)

Updated matrix now has two tests in "TAP" status:
ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/test-matrix.htm

Btw, since Rob has minor problems with the test, here is how we handle
it:  we'll mark it "approved".  But rather than blue-shaded, its cell will
be lime-shaded.  This means that it's okay for internal use, but minor
problems will have to be fixed before we can publish the test suite.

-Lofton.