Subject: CfP for next-version ODF

All --

Some interesting discussions about Vector Graphics and ODF --

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200902/msg00007.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-ig/2009JanMar/0070.html

There is already some SVG syntax in ODF (intermingled XML, as I
recall).  Since WebCGM is not XML-encoded, it would not be straightforward
to mingle WebCGM and ODF.  But we all know that WebCGM is integrated with
electronic technical documents in practice.

Still ... if someone is in an inventive mood ... have at it.