Subject: Alpha Escape Test review

The test is complete and comes with an html page that displays the
image and a reference image.  When I ran the w3c html validator it
found a couple of issues:

-It complained about the table caption tag being outside the table
element
 so I turned it into paragraph,
-It wanted alt text for the png
-It wanted UTF8 to be called out explicitly..
-There were a couple extra <br> tags

I have enclosed an html with minor changes that correct the above.  With
either
this version of the html (or equivalent) I would recommend this test
move to the
next step in the process.

I did not upload this file to the ftp site.

--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group

Title: Alpha Escape Test

Alpha Escape Test

Source image Reference image
reference image

Alpha Escape test - This test is passed if both images are look alike.