Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Alpha Escape Test review

Also, the following WebCGM profile violations need to be corrected.

1) Missing Character Set List element (required for metafiles with graphical
text).
2) Text Precision element with a value of string (stroke is the only
permissible value).

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Galt, Stuart A [mailto:stuart.a.galt@boeing.com]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 11:04 AM
To: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Forrest Carpenter
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] Alpha Escape Test review

The test is complete and comes with an html page that displays the
image and a reference image.  When I ran the w3c html validator it
found a couple of issues:

-It complained about the table caption tag being outside the table
element
 so I turned it into paragraph,
-It wanted alt text for the png
-It wanted UTF8 to be called out explicitly..
-There were a couple extra <br> tags

I have enclosed an html with minor changes that correct the above.  With
either
this version of the html (or equivalent) I would recommend this test
move to the
next step in the process.

I did not upload this file to the ftp site.

--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group