Subject: RE: re[2]: [cgmo-webcgm] test update

Lofton,

Don did his initial review of setRedraw001 on February 11.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200902/msg00046.html

It was on the agenda for the February 18th telecon.  Nobody raised any
objections to it, so it transitioned to approved with a lime status.  The
issues to be fixed prior to publication are discussed here.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200902/msg00058.html

The minutes for the February 18th telecon haven't been posted yet.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 12:01 PM
To: 'WebCGM'

All --

I have advanced these tests to TAP status [1].  The final action (Stuart)
is to put them on the 3/18 TC agenda -- if no objections, they will become
Approved ('blue', unless someone finds reason for 'lime', or reason to go
back to "Reworking".)

setGetIntensity
setGetLineStyles2.0
setGetFillStyles2.0
setGetStrokeType
setGetStrokeOffset
setGetPatternIndex
setGetEdgeVisibility

Rob -- can you confirm about "setRedraw001"?  This was on Don's list of
reviewed tests.  But the status matrix [1] already has it as Approved
(lime).  Is that the correct status?

Forrest and Don -- thanks for your timely turnaround and helping advance
this batch of tests.

[1] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/test-matrix.htm