Subject: reassigning some test reviews

All --

Regrettably, Benoit's time is seriously constrained for the next few
weeks.  Rob & I think it best that we not wait, and get backup reviews for
his review AIs.

Accordingly, Rob is going to try to make some re-assignments.  If you are
working on implementation in one of those BB-review areas (see matrix [1]),
it would be very helpful for you to volunteer!  (Or if the topic otherwise
interests you particularly.)

Thanks,
-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-webcgm21-20090130/WebCGM21-Intro.html#norm-ref