Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] a FONT PROPERTIES sample?

Lofton,

To answer your questions.

1) Yes, the following CGMs in the 2.0 test suite contain the Font Properties
element.

utf16-chinese-v10.cgm
utf16-chinese-v20.cgm
utf16-japanese-v10.cgm
utf16-sf-apsid-01.cgm
utf16-sf-name-01.cgm
utf8-chinese-v10.cgm
utf8-chinese-v20.cgm

Note that there are some other CGMs in the test suite that should have the
Font Properties element, but don't.

2) No, at least not easily.

3) We can generate this element with our software.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 6:01 PM
To: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] a FONT PROPERTIES sample?

All --

I don't think any of the older test suites have a FONT PROPERTIES sample,
per se.  But as I recall, there were some incidental uses of FONT PROP in
some of the 2.0 tests.

Question 1:  Does anyone know of any files in the 2.0 suite that contain
FONT PROP?  (Or can you provide me with some samples otherwise?)

Question 2:  Does anyone have the capability to convert that element
between clearText-binary?

Question 3:  Who amongst the implementors can generate that element in
WebCGM-compliant metafiles?

Thanks,