Subject: AW: setView001 & setView0002 Reviews?

Hi Lofton,

Attached are our comments on the HTML syntax of all 10 test cases we reviewed.  There are comments/questions to each of the 10 cases:

aciDefaultFont.htm:

Line  2: Comment indicator <-- is opened but never closed.

Line 18: <script language="JavaScript"> shouldn't this be something like type="text/ecmascript"?

Line 47: </img> appears, element was never opened.

aciMitreLimit:

Line 19: same as Line 18 above

Line 48: same as Line 47 above

aciRestrictedTextType:

Complete header (HTML & Description) is missing.

Other problems as in aciMitreLimit above.

aciSimpleFontSubsitution.htm:

Problems as in aciDefaultFont above.

lineAnimation:

Line 73: </img> appears, element was never opened.

setGetBGColor.htm:

Line 76: Same as Line 73 above.

Line 93 & 100: <td id="_1">, I am not sure, is it permitted to start an ID with an "_"?

setGetFillOffset.htm:

HTML file is missing.

setGetTextStyles.htm:

Problems/Questions as in setGetBGColor above at various places.

setView001/002.htm:

Problems as in aciMitreLimit above.

Regards

Ulrich