Subject: RE: AW: [cgmo-webcgm] Three FC tests to "reworking"

Lofton,

To answer your question, no, there is no specific mention in the Guidelines
for Reviewers that the different components of a test should share the same
base name.  I think that is a very sensible requirement.

I suspect Wednesday's telecon discussion will generate the need to revise
those guidelines.  I can add that name requirement to the next revision.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 8:46 AM
To: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org

Forrest, this comment might need attention also.

Ulrich --

At 11:21 AM 3/30/2009 +0200, Ulrich Läsche wrote:
>[...]
>Is there an HTML page with a different name that belongs to
>setGetFillOffset.cgm & .png?  I noticed there are some tests which have
>deviating names for .htm and .cgm, but don't see a matching one.

Can you identify these please?  There may be cases where a deviation is
justified, but as a general rule, the names ought to match for the
different pieces of a test.  (Rob, is this a criterion in test
reviewing?  "... parts should have matching names unless there is a
purposeful reason for deviating.")