Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] setGetFillOffset

Ulrich -- the ball is back in your court.  I.e., you again have the action item for this resubmitted test.  Please assess the new version:  is it ready for "Approved" or not?  If 'not', then please be sure that any further comments you submit are complete.  (We are unsure whether you still have any comments to make about content, structure, etc.)

Forrest -- thanks for the quick turnaround.

-Lofton.