Subject: aci tests review

Don,

A few recommendations on the aci tests I am reviewing

            aciHatchStyleDef - OK

            aciEdgeAtt – increase the edge width so the join and dash cap are distinguishable

            aciLineAttr – increase the line width so the join and line cap are distinguishable

            aciLineEdgeDef – OK

            aciMitreLimit --The HTML text states the miter limit for the top line is defaulted and the limit for the bottom line

            is set to  1, in the CGM they are reversed. Increase the line width so the miter limit is distinguishable.

            aciRestrictedTextType-Both text strings have the same text attributes and restricted text box. SDI, Ematek, and ITEDO

            all view both text strings the same size therefore we would all pass the test even if we did not honor the aci file.

            SDI and the other vendors appear to use the same render method for basic and box cap when the character height

            is equal to the restricted text height. I suggest changing the aci file to set the default restricted text type to boxed

            all, that way all vendors would show a difference in the height of the text if the aci file was honored.

Regards,

Forrest