Subject: re: [cgmo-webcgm] progressing the transform tests

Lofton,

Here are my review results for the 3 tests assigned to me.

rotateAnimation.htm

  add subsection reference(s) to Source
  e.g.   Source: WebCGM 2.1 5.6.2

  HTML error per W3C validator: http://validator.w3.org/
      1 Error, 2 warning(s)
      Line 110, Column 4: document type does not allow element "TD" here

translateAnimation.htm

  add subsection reference(s) to Source
  e.g.   Source: WebCGM 2.1 5.6.2

  HTML error per W3C validator: http://validator.w3.org/
      1 Error, 2 warning(s)
      Line 110, Column 4: document type does not allow element "TD" here

transformAnimation.htm

  add subsection reference(s) to Source
  e.g.   Source: WebCGM 2.1 5.6.2

  HTML error per W3C validator: http://validator.w3.org/
      1 Error, 2 warning(s)
      Line 110, Column 4: document type does not allow element "TD" here

Just fyi- All 3 CGMs conform.

Regards,
Don Larson
Larson Software Technology