Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] UL Test Review Results -- for Don

Don -- five tests return to 'reworking' and you now have the action item on them.
Actually, the ACI tests were already 'reworking'.  So I have added a "[2nd]" link pointing to Ulrich's new message, so as to not lose the original link, in case it has useful information.  (This gets hard to keep track of!)  Tests:  aciDefaultFont, aciMitreLimit, aciRestrictedTextType, aciSimpleFontSubstitution, zCompress

Ulrich -- thanks for the reviews.

(All -- I will sort by test author and send one of these messages for each.)

-Lofton.

[1] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/test-matrix.htm