Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] ACI test updated

Don,

Thanks for your resubmission.  I have a question before I twiddle the
matrix.  4 of these files now have further comments by Ulrich.  See the
"[2nd]" link in the matrix [1].

Group 1:
aciDefaultFont
aciMitreLimit
aciRestrictedTextType
aciSimpleFontSubsitution

The rest only have the referenced comments by Forrest.

Group 2:
aciLineAttr
aciLineEdgeTypeDef
aciEdgeAttr
aciFontNormalization
aciGenericFonts
aciHatchStyleDef
aciMapListOrder

So should the Group2 files go back to resubmitted/re-review status (action
to FC), and the Group1 files should remain in 'reworking' for now (action
to you)?

Thanks,
-Lofton.