Subject: editorial issue with 'scale()' method

Reference:
[2]
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/current-editor-21/WebCGM21-DOM.html#webcgmmatrix

Have a look at the description of the 'scale' method and compare it to the
description of the 'rotate' method.

We added a centerpoint to 'scale'.  But it looks like we omitted to change
the expression "thisMatrix x scaleMatrix" similar to how it is done for
'rotate'.  Descriptions of 'scale' and 'rotate' should have the similar
forms, right?

Actually, the expression for rotate is awkward, multiplying together matrix
bits (thisMatrix) with method-invocation language (translate(rx,ry)) in one
string.  So how about omitting the details and referring back to 5.6.2.1:

"Result: newMatrix = thisMatrix x rotateMatrix.  See @@5.6.2.1@@ for
description of how rotateMatrix is formed, for rotation about the origin as
well as for rotation about an arbitrary centerpoint."
and
"Result: newMatrix = thisMatrix x scaleMatrix.  See @@5.6.2.1@@ for
description of how scaleMatrix is formed, for scaling about the origin as
well as for scaling about an arbitrary centerpoint."

Comments?