Subject: WebCGM vF2F, 27-29 April

WebCGM WG and Invited Guests --

What:  We have confirmed the logistical arrangements for a "virtual F2F"
next week.  See attached message below, about the telecon bridge and IRC
details.  Stay tuned for WebEx details (to be supplied by Boeing).

Dates:  Mon-Wed, 27-29 April.

Times:  10am ET (7am PT, 4pm CET) for telecon start, lasting *max*
two-and-a-half hours.  Afternoon sessions are "break out" -- people will
work on assignments off-line.

Goals:
** Enable the WG to initiate 2nd LCWD review in May, and CR progression /
test-fest in July;
** Coordination of WebCGM WG's WebCGM 2.1 spec progression and the Test
Suite/Implementation work of the WebCGM TC;
** At the end, any open spec issues should be closed by the WG and the Test
Suite should be substantially finished.

Agenda:  The precise agenda depends upon the open-issues status and TS
status on 4/27, and won't likely be known till shortly before then.

Attendance:  The Zakim telecon bridge has been arranged to accommodate:
** WG members:  Dave, Stuart, Don, Benoit, Dieter, Thierry, Lofton
** Invited Guests:  Rob, Forrest, Ulrich

To Invited Guests:  TheAll invited guests should try to arrange IRC access
in advance.  Rob has already done so via the mIRC client (recommended), and
can advise about his experience.  Contact me directly if you're having
problems.  While W3C has an on-line IRC tool, it is presently uncertain
whether or not you need a W3C login to access the W3C tool.  (Will
investigate.)

Comment:  In the best scenario, we might have little to do.  There are
currently few small spec issues.  The TS is converging on completion, and
sufficient progress this week will minimize the demands next week.

Questions?