Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] QUESTION: 'maplist' or 'mapList'?

Lofton,

I believe we should change the DTD now.

Forrest

From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 7:01 PM
To: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: David Cruikshank
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] QUESTION: 'maplist' or 'mapList'?

Arghhh!  You are right, Forrest.

I was looking at the section title:  "9.3.2.2 The 'mapList' element",
and, "<!ELEMENT fontMap ( defaultFont?, mapList* ) >",
and numerous 'mapList' references in the text.
"mapList" uses our camel-case convention.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/current-editor-21/WebCGM21-Config.html#ACI-maplist

But the DTD snippet, one example, and the full DTD have 'maplist'.

So there is an error that we have to fix in the chapter.  (Odd that no one mentioned it yet.)

QUESTION:  do we want to fix it to 'mapList' in the DTD and example, or leave it as the odd exception and fix the text references to 'maplist'?