Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] getObjectExtent for text

Now that you mention it, that sounds right, Rob.  The reading in I.2.1 is
suggestive.

What do others think?

Question to implementors:  if you had a Restricted Text string with
Boxed-All, what would you use?  Would you use a bottom-to-top font metric
(of which Rob's "grid" is an instance), or do you actually compute the
bounding box of the text strokes?

Reference:  see CGM:1999, Figure 20, p.81

-Lofton.