Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] aci tests updated

Forrest -- the action item is back to you on 5 of the 8 files that Don updated:
aciFontNormalization, aciGenericFonts, aciMapListOrder, aciLineAttr

As soon as you do this, we can advance the tests to TAP.

Don -- thanks for the resubmissions.

-Lofton.

p.s.  Don, I think you meant "maplist -> mapList" in your message, not
"maplist -> fontList".  Your ACIs seem to reflect the correct "mapList" now.

[1] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/test-matrix.htm