Subject: QUESTION: ACI DTD and conformance

All (esp. our markup experts Stuart, Rob, Dave) --

While looking at Don's ACI files, I noticed this:
<!DOCTYPE webcgmConfig SYSTEM "webConfig.dtd">

Small problem: there seems to be a naming error.  In the current-editor
directory, the file name is "webcgmConfig21.dtd".  (Don, please don't
update this on the FTP site yet, until we sort through the rest of the issue.)

Bigger QUESTION:  what should such a DOCTYPE look like and what about the
conformance statements in Ch.9?