Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] 4 wegcgm ACI tests update

Hi All,

In the 6 tests from Don that were assigned to me for review, namely:

aciDefaultFont

aciForceSubstitution

aciMitreLimit

aciRestrictedTextType

aciSimpleFontSubstitution

zCompress

I see no more problems open.  Please proceed to TAP.

For the pending test aciFileSearch I have to admit that I can’t recall the details of our recent discussion.  Could somebody please explain how a viewer should associate an .aci file with the source CGM.  We left this explicitly open in the spec.

Regards

Ulrich