Subject: getObjectExtent tests

All --

Although the matrix shows Ulrich & Forrest with review action items, I have
also marked them 'reworking'.  I suspect, from the gOE(text) thread, that
there may be some revision needed.  We will work this out next week in
telecon discussion.

I wonder ... would it make sense to segregate gOE(text) into a test all by
itself?  I'm not recommending it, just thinking about it.  (I suspect, if
anyone fails the gOE test, it would be because of the text string.)

[1] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/test-matrix.htm