Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] getObjectExtent tests.

Based on this and Stuart's subsequent message about fixing the validation
problems, I'm going to put the two gOE tests on TAP status till Monday, 4th
May.  Lacking any adverse comments, it will then transition to "Approved".

Forrest and Ulrich -- formally speaking, you should do a final review and
'okay'.  Can you each do so on your assigned gOE test, in the next day or two?

-Lofton.