Subject: RE: AW: [cgmo-webcgm] FW: setRedraw002

Thanks Forrest, Ulrich.

The matrix is updated accordingly.  All tests are "Approved" (two with 'lime' markers).

-Lofton.

At 01:52 PM 5/4/2009 -0500, Forrest Carpenter wrote:

All,

We believe this test is now ready for Approved status.

Regards,
Forrest

From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 11:19 AM
To: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org

Forrest -- if you agree that the test is ready for "Approved", I will change its status accordingly.  (I won't bother with the intermediate "TAP" for this, the last test to reach "Approved".)

All -- per the plan from last week, 4 TAP tests moved to "Approved" today.  Only one test remains (and two "lime" conditions to clear up.)

[1] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/test-matrix.htm

p.s.  I expect to be away from the office Tues - Fri, but hope to have occasional email contact.