Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] MIME Media Type for ECMAScript

Rob -- Yes, you did send the html page -- sorry, I seem to be losing track
of attachments!

All -- please give some attention to the last paragraph of Rob's original
message, especially:  "Does anyone know of a setting that enables IE 7 or 8
to recognize the application/ecmascript media type?"  [...or 6, presumably?]

-Lofton.