Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] MIME Media Type for ECMAScript

Lofton,

I'm glad that you got the HTML attachment the first time around.  However,
the HTML attachment did get lost in the OASIS archived copy of the message.
In my resend, the HTML simply got appended to the end of the message in the
archived copy.  This is an example of software being too smart for its own
good.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 1:45 PM
To: CGM Open WebCGM TC (E-mail)

Rob -- Yes, you did send the html page -- sorry, I seem to be losing track
of attachments!

All -- please give some attention to the last paragraph of Rob's original
message, especially:  "Does anyone know of a setting that enables IE 7 or 8
to recognize the application/ecmascript media type?"  [...or 6, presumably?]

-Lofton.

At 01:23 PM 5/13/2009 -0600, Robert Orosz wrote:
>Lofton,
>
>I've attached the screenshot (Error.JPG) and the HTML page
>(mediaTypeTest.html).  Hopefully, they will come through.
>
>I forgot about the screenshot in my original message, but I *did* attach
the
>HTML page.  It was also attached to the message that I got back from the
>list.  However, I see that you did not get the attachment, and OASIS
>archived copy [1] doesn't seem to have the attachment either.  This is very
>strange.
>
>Rob
>
>[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200905/msg00018.html

ReplyAll.