Subject: the vote for CD03 -- with attachment

Here is what I propose that we approve for CD03:

1.) the identical text as CS01 [1], except for...
2.) the corrected ACI DTD (attached), which replaces the copy in the CS01
package, and is identical to the current corrected copy from the W3C WG work.
3.) the cover page is corrected accordingly, and a line is inserted in the
change log to document the changes.

After TC approval of this CD03, I will deliver an appropriate package to
Mary McRae, to proceed with publication.

[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.1/cs01/webcgm-v2.1-index.html
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- ================================================================ -->
<!-- This is the WebCGM Application Configurable Item file DTD        -->
<!-- for use with  WebCGM 2.1                                         -->
<!-- ================================================================ -->
<!-- Original issue: March 2008                                       -->
<!--                                                                  -->
<!-- Revision history:                                                -->
<!--     June 2008 - modified for changes to CD02 ACI text.           -->
<!--     March 2009 - changed 4 elements to attributes.               -->
<!--     April 2009 - fixed mapList, dashLength to proper camel-case. -->
<!--     May 2009 - fixed erroneous defaultStyleProp (changed to      -->
<!--               defaultAttributes) in external DTD file.           -->
<!--     May 2009 - removed "5" from lineCapInd, edgeCapInd.          -->
<!--     May 2009 - changed attributes to #REQUIRED in the elements   -->
<!--         lineCap, edgeCap, lineJoin, edgeJoin, lineTypeCont,      -->
<!--         edgeTypeCont, restrTextType.                             -->
<!--                                                                  -->
<!-- ================================================================ -->
<!--                                                                  -->
<!ELEMENT webcgmConfig ( fontMap?, defaultAttributes? )                 >

<!ELEMENT fontMap ( defaultFont?, mapList* )  >

<!ELEMENT defaultFont EMPTY                                             >
<!ATTLIST defaultFont
          useFont CDATA #REQUIRED >

<!ELEMENT mapList EMPTY                                                 >
<!ATTLIST mapList
          forceSubstitution ( yes | no ) "yes"
          cgmFont CDATA #REQUIRED
          substitutionList CDATA #REQUIRED                              >

<!ELEMENT defaultAttributes ( lineCap | edgeCap | lineJoin | edgeJoin
                           | lineTypeCont | edgeTypeCont | mitreLimit
                           | restrTextType | lineEdgeTypeDef
                           | hatchStyleDef )+                           >

<!ELEMENT lineCap EMPTY                                                 >
<!ATTLIST lineCap
          lineCapInd ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ) #REQUIRED
          lineDashInd ( 1 | 2 | 3 ) #REQUIRED                           >

<!ELEMENT edgeCap EMPTY                                                 >
<!ATTLIST edgeCap
          edgeCapInd ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ) #REQUIRED
          edgeDashInd ( 1 | 2 | 3 ) #REQUIRED                           >

<!ELEMENT lineJoin EMPTY                                                >
<!ATTLIST lineJoin
          lineJoinInd ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ) #REQUIRED                       >

<!ELEMENT edgeJoin EMPTY                                                >
<!ATTLIST edgeJoin
          edgeJoinInd ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ) #REQUIRED                       >

<!ELEMENT lineTypeCont EMPTY                                            >
<!ATTLIST lineTypeCont
          lineContMode ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ) #REQUIRED                      >

<!ELEMENT edgeTypeCont EMPTY                                            >
<!ATTLIST edgeTypeCont
          edgeContMode ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ) #REQUIRED                      >

<!ELEMENT mitreLimit EMPTY                                              >
<!ATTLIST mitreLimit
          limitVal CDATA #REQUIRED                                      >

<!ELEMENT restrTextType EMPTY                                           >
<!ATTLIST restrTextType
          restrType ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 ) #REQUIRED                 >

<!ELEMENT lineEdgeTypeDef EMPTY                                         >
<!ATTLIST lineEdgeTypeDef
          lineIndex ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 ) #REQUIRED
          dashLength CDATA #REQUIRED
          repeatLength CDATA #REQUIRED                                  >

<!ELEMENT hatchStyleDef EMPTY                                           >
<!ATTLIST hatchStyleDef
          hatchIndex ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 ) #REQUIRED
          styleInd ( parallel | crosshatch ) #REQUIRED
          directionVectors CDATA #REQUIRED
          gapWidth CDATA #REQUIRED
          lineTypeIndex CDATA #REQUIRED
          cycleLength CDATA #REQUIRED
          numberOfLines CDATA #REQUIRED                                 >