Subject: Kavi failed in WebCGM TS upload

All --

As agreed, I have prepared the first public release/snapshot of the 2.1
add-on module for the Test Suite -- about 40 new 2.1 tests that we have
developed and approved in the TC.

Unfortunately, Kavi fails when I try to upload it to the "Documents" area
of the TC site.  I have tried twice.  Though it is a perfectly good ZIP
file on my disk (1.014M), when Kavi is done it is recorded as having zero
size.  (Go have a look and you'll see it there.)

I don't know what to do about it.  I don't want to get into establishing it
in the OASIS space where we keep the TS quite yet -- this is just the 2.1
add-on component, and has not been integrated with previous stuff to form
the full Test Suite yet.

FYI, here is the initial comment that is recorded with the busted upload zip:

"First public release of WebCGM21TS module that contains tests for the new
functionality of WebCGM 2.1. This module is an add-on to the WebCGM20TS,
and will be fully integrated in the future to form the full WebCGM21TS."