Subject: report known 2.0 TS bugs please

All --

I am starting to look at assembling the full 2.1 Test Suite (TS), which is
basically comprised of:  the 2.0 Test Suite [1] (modified), plus the 2.1
add-on module of new tests (recently released [2]).

Modified (for 2.0) will include corrections of any erroneous tests.  In
recent months, I recall at least one report (on our archived list) of a 2.0
test bug, and some dialog and agreement.  Unfortunately, I have not
captured TS issues as carefully as I have done for spec issues.

REQUEST:  If you are aware of any 2.0 TS bugs, please report them.  (Else I
will have to initiate a rather tedious search through the archives.)

Thanks,
-Lofton.

[1]
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/test-materials/webcgm20ts/webcgm20-ts-index.html