Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] metachek changes for 2.1?

Corrigendum 2 clarifies the length limit for type SF data within a SDR.  I'm
not sure if MetaCheck is handling that correctly or not.

I think there are one or two other issues, but I've probably already
reported them to Peter.  I'll have a look through my email archives and see
what else I can find.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 5:21 PM
To: CGM Open WebCGM TC
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] metachek changes for 2.1?

All --

I'm trying to assemble a list of changes needed for MetaCheck for WebCGM
2.1.

First ... there are not many.  Almost all new 2.1 stuff is concerned with
DOM/XCF and ACI, both of which are outside of the scope of MetaCheck.

Changes to profile:
-----
Ch.6, T.14.15:  octet limits are doubled.
Ch.6, T.17.17:  number of dash-gap values increased to 64.

Known MetaCheck errors:
-----
The check for "ColourClass:..." is not case insensitive, but it should be.

So my list only contains 3 items.  Does anyone recall any others?

p.s.  For a metacheck wishlist, I have:  a switch "-r webcgmAny".  If the
file is a WebCGM file ("ProfileId:WebCGM"), look for a valid profileEd, and
check against that WebCGM Edition.