Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] metachek changes for 2.1?

Lofton,

The source code for gzip itself is available here.

http://www.gzip.org/

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 8:34 AM
To: Galt, Stuart A
Cc: CGM Open WebCGM TC

It probably would be nice for MC to be able to detect and check gzipped
metafiles.

I guess in that case MC would have to detect the gzip encoding, unzip it,
and check the file normally.

(Is it a safe assumption that modules of gzip software are readily and
publicly available for use by MC?)

-Lofton.