Subject: Re: New XCF Style Property test

All --

Benoit's proposed new test is now on the FTP development site:  sp_xcf.cgm,
.htm. .xml.

Note that there is no png yet, for obvious reasons.

(However, it would seem simple for someone to make a png, by creating an
edited cgm whose initial attributes are the same as the test cgm's after
proper XCF application.  Volunteer?)

-Lofton.