Subject: updated test status matrix

All --

FYI, I have been recording assignments here [1] in our old test-status
matrix, just to make sure they don't get lost.  (Tests with reported errors
back to reworking/review status, etc.)

Note also:  I changed the name of
sp_XCF
spXCF,
as it was the only test that didn't adher to our "camel case" convention
for names.

-Lofton.

[1] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/test-matrix.htm